– Why are you so angry all the time?
– I’m not angry.
– Yeah you are. Not every single second of the day. But a lot.
– I’m happy. I’m fine. But have you, like, noticed the world?
– On fire, you mean?
– Yes. Obviously. If I was mad, and I’m not, it would be about that.
– Mad + defensive. But it’s not just the world on fire.
– Tell me what it is then.
– It’s that you don’t know what to say anymore. Or who to say it to. You think you’ve reached the point of diminishing returns. Heavy stuff.
– See? Cat got your tongue. Don’t worry, man. It’ll come to you.